Monday

Environment Game Modeling

Applications used : 3DS Max 2012, Zbrush 4.0, UDK 3.0, Photshop 2.0















Every Asset was modeled, textured and imported by me into UDK 3.0. No other applications / Plug ins or tools were used to create this scene or it's assets.
They were all created using 3ds max and most were imported into Zbrush which allowed me to create my normal and AO maps.

The Specular Maps were embed onto the Normal Maps and Alpha maps were embed onto the Difuse Maps and to simulate real game rendering.

To save memory (As I'm running the engine on an old laptop) I optimized the scene by keeping the textures extremely low, most assets share their 256x256 maps, some 515x512 and a very few 1024x1024 which allowed me to build the scene.


Mining Ship Concept by Andreas Von Cotta

No comments:

Post a Comment